How lucky are we to have been created and loved by an all-mighty, all-knowing, and all-powerful God? He is Jehovah Rapha, The Lord that heals, and in times where our hearts, souls and even bodies need healing, the only place to turn is up.
The Bible is chalk-full of healing scriptures that are the living, breathing promises of God.
Whether you’re in need of a miracle or just some solid comfort, here are 15 healing scriptures to lift you up!
1. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)
2. Worship the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you. (Exodus 23:25)
3. For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)
4. Then Jesus said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.” (Mark 2:17)
5. Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security. (Jeremiah 33:6)
6. Heal the sick in it and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you. (Luke 10:9)
7. For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-3)
8. The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, You restore him to health. (Psalm 41:3)
9. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. (James 5:16)
10. Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)
11. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. (Revelations 21:4)
12. The Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. (Deuteronomy 7:15)
13. Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. (Isaiah 58:8)
14. Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. (Matthew 9:35)
15. Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.” (Luke 8:50)